Criminals do this without trying to justify it. But the most adept gangsters — politicians — make excuses. They claim their terrorism is needed to achieve indispensable goals. Notice how twisted this is. You would never try to achieve good ends by….
- Pointing guns at people
- Threatening to cage people
- Shooting people for resisting your good intentions
But that’s exactly how politicians use the “gunpoint proxy” you give them.
- They act in your name, if not at your direction
- Their “policies” threaten violence
- You must obey and pay, or armed agents will harm you
Politicians hide this brutality behind weasel-words like “public policy,” “unintended consequences” and “collateral damage.” But the victims are real. We aim to “zero-out” this harm. Widespread acceptance of the Zero Aggression Principle will encourage people to…
If these ideas attract you then please join us. Subscribe! And share this page with others.