Will you itemize deductions on your 2015 tax return? If so, this is your last change to get another tax deduction. You can get that deduction by making a year-end contribution to the Downsize DC Foundation, the tax-exempt organization that runs the Zero Aggression Project.
- We want to share the Zero Aggression Principle (the ZAP) with every person on planet Earth. The ZAP says “Don’t initiate force, or ask politicians to do that for you.” Force must be used for defensive purposes only (such as criminal justice).
- We want to locate and activate the 1 out of 5 Americans who already self-identify as libertarians.
- We want to move all Americans in a voluntaryist direction. A voluntaryist is a libertarian who believes that the Zero Aggression Principle applies to all issues, without exception.
In 2015, we created and launched software to fulfill this mission. Our software…
- Shares libertarian arguments in bite-size chunks.
- Finds people who agree with the Zero Aggression Principle and the basic libertarian approach.
- Measures the extent to which people move in the direction of the ZAP after reading our arguments.
During 2016, we’ll…
- Improve and extend our software
- Advertise the Zero Aggression Project, for the first time, to reach more people
- Place the Zero Aggression Principle in more minds
- Locate and activate more libertarians to do outreach
- Move more people in a libertarian direction
You’ll be able to watch and measure our progress.
Please help us carry out our mission. Contribute today and deduct your gift on your tax return. Thank you, and happy New Year!
Jim Babka & Perry Willis
Co-creators, the Zero Aggression Project
P.S. Annual receipts are mailed in January. All donors who’ve contributed a cumulative amount of $25 or more receive a receipt. You can double-check to be sure we have the correct mailing address for you, IF you have a password account (for sending Congressional letters) with our sister organization, DownsizeDC.org. Here’s the link: https://downsizedc.org/toolbox/account/mailing-address (NOTE: You must be logged-in)