It’s a favorite subject for the Conflict Machine…
- Makes people foam at the mouth
- Builds ratings for FoxNews and MSNBC
- Divides so the politicians can conquer
- Generates stunning levels of hypocrisy
Bill Protzmann and Jim Babka zero in on all of these aspects in episode 16 of Gracearchy with Jim Babka. Together, they question biased partisan narratives about the Martha’s Vineyard refugee dump. In the process of doing this, Jim says things with the potential to piss off nearly everyone. He will…
– Agree with but also criticize the documentary filmmaker Ken Burns
– Agree with but also chastise Babylon Bee’s co-founder
– Accuse President Biden of out-trumping Trump on immigration policy
– Review Republicans rejecting Reagan, surrendering to socialist regimes, and committing the crime of kidnapping
– Deliver a shocking parody of a famous New Testament parable
– Connect this current controversy to the loan forgiveness scheme, in a surprising way
– Describe what the Bible says about this issue, to the discomfort of everyone
And all of that will happen before Jim reveals a shocking historical parallel. It’s a story with stunning relevance that most people have never heard.
Everyone should come away thoroughly annoyed, but those with grace in their heart may also come away enlightened!
Zero Aggression Project