Will Javier Milei actually follow through and be a libertarian?
The news has shocked the regime. We’ve been treated to nonsensical headlines like “Argentina Elects Extreme Right Wing Libertarian” or the breathless conspiracy theory that Javier Milei is the product of a network of libertarian billionaires…
Perhaps a person who has worked as a professional libertarian for a quarter-century can provide accurate insight.
This is a big deal — a libertarian elected president in a major country!
Javier Milei has quoted Hayek and Rothbard. He’s labeled himself an anarcho-capitalist.
But when it comes time to govern, will Javier Milei actually be a libertarian?
You’ll learn important things about the task ahead of President Milei in this episode of Gracearchy with Jim Babka because we cover…
- What is a libertarian? The media doesn’t know. We explain.
- What is life like when there was 5% poverty a decade ago, but now it’s 40%, AND…
- What is life like with triple-digit inflation and state price controls?
- What is Peronism and what is a Justicialist?
We also reveal the surprising American politician who is most Peronist. And we dig into the things that concern us as outside libertarians looking in, such as…
- How is fixing the economy similar to addiction recovery? Hint: Action must be quick and thorough.
- How will he overcome all the different forces that are stacked against his success?
And we conclude with a surprising and personal “gracepoint.”
We’re featuring today’s episode on…
NOTE: We are grateful that you’re a subscriber to this newsletter. Zero Aggression Project provides content other than Gracearchy. But the more subscribers Gracearchy has on a given platform or app, the more likely it will be that others see the show too. So…
Please also subscribe where you listen.
ZAP The State and have a nice day,
Host, Gracearchy with Jim Babka
Co-creator, Zero Aggression Project
Gracearchy is hosted by Zero Aggression Project’s co-founder, Jim Babka, but the views expressed in the show are not necessarily those of the board, staff, or supporters of the Zero Aggression Project (Downsize DC Foundation).