Should you get out of Bitcoin with its recent decline? Should you be scared to get on board?
Jim Babka isn’t providing investment advice (he doesn’t believe he’s qualified to do that). But he does make some long-term predictions. He also gives answers to the following questions…
- Why is Bitcoin down? Does it still have a purpose, even if its value drops to $10k or lower?
- Is Bitcoin an inflation hedge? Can greed explain inflation?
- How do politicians and their cronies profit from inflation? …and how could Bitcoin apply the brakes to this scheme?
- What advantages does Bitcoin have versus the dollar, other fiat currencies, and even gold and silver?
The difference between Bitcoin in the short term and the long term, and why recession could revive Bitcoin price levels.
- How Bitcoin can help you ZAP The State.
- Will the U.S. government follow China’s lead in trying to suppress Bitcoin?
Jim also provides a unique take on why Bitcoin will be with us for many years to come. It’s steeped in the study of Counter-Economics. He explains both what the counter-economy is and Bitcoin’s role in it.
But the show is Gracearchy – governed by grace – so, in addition to the information above, you may find yourself touched, if not inspired, by Jim’s compelling concept…
Why Bitcoin is more moral than the dollar.
Here, Jim touches on things like occupational licensing, refugees fleeing tyranny, and people living in collapsing socialist economies.
Listen to the episode…
ZAP The State and have a nice day,
Zero Aggression Project