How to get ‘pragmatic’ statists to pause and reflect on the actual worth of political programs.
Our last message talked about how you can use the Enforcement Question to move people in your direction. This message will talk about how you can use the Check Writing Question, a powerful tool that causes people to reassess the value of political programs. This is how we do it in our drug prohibition campaign…
Would you write a voluntary check to pay for drug prohibition?
It’s easy to say you’re for or against something when you really have no choice in the matter. But what if you did have a choice? What if the costs of enforcing drug prohibition were no longer hidden from you in your tax withholding? What if, instead, you had to make a voluntary decision each month to either…
- Write a check to pay for drug prohibition? Or…
- Keep that money to use for some other purpose or cause you value more?
What would you really do if you were no longer forced to fund drug prohibition?
Do you like our Check Writing Question? If so, please use it. You can start doing that right now…
- Go to this page on our site — use the slider to register your opinion about this question.
- Sign the drug prohibition petition if you haven’t done so already.
- Use our social networking tools to share the drug prohibition Check Writing Question on on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
- Please also consider making a contribution so we can spread these arguments to more people. We’ll send you one of our Zero Aggression Principle bumper stickers.
- Thank you, in advance, for participating in our work.
ZAP The State and have a nice day,
Perry Willis & Jim Babka
Co-creators, the Zero Aggression Project