Consumer vs voter — who wins? As a consumer…
- No business has ever pointed a gun at you
- You can fire any company at any time without risk of harm
- You can even complain and get your money back
Now compare this with your lot as a voter and taxpayer……
- Complaints do little
- You need the permission of a voting majority to change anything
- You will be harmed if you try to withdraw your patronage
Where does your greater power lie?
You have vast power as a consumer, but almost none as a voter.
- Consumers are kings
- Voters are captives
If you prefer being a Consumer King to a Captive Citizen sign-up below.