Thanks to your feedback, we’ve fixed a problem with our polling campaign software.
Our best supporters — those who agree with our propositions — found that they couldn’t easily navigate to all the argument panels in our polling campaigns.
Now, once you’ve signed the petition, you’ll find it easy to visit those panels. Every one of the panels is listed and linked (in the right column) on the signature confirmation page.
We made other improvements too. And now we’re ready to charge forward. We want to invite you back to try the polling campaigns again!
What does this tool do for you?
The Zero Aggression Project has three goals…
- Share the Zero Aggression Principle (ZAP) with every person on planet Earth. The ZAP is, “Don’t threaten or initiate force against others, or ask politicians to do it for you.”
- Locate and activate the 1-in-5 Americans who already self-identify as libertarians.
- Move everyone in a voluntaryist direction.
Most people live by the ZAP in their daily lives. They don’t bully others, vandalize or steal their property, or violently attack those whose values are different. But when they start talking politics or they step into a booth to vote, like Jekyll and Hyde, something changes. They start making…
EXCEPTIONS to the ZAP
Their otherwise Golden Rule-like behavior takes a nasty turn. They ask politicians to do the dirty work of making other people obey their preferences.
This behavior is both inconsistent and immoral compared with their normal, ZAP-like values and behavior. So…
What if you could make people uncomfortable with their coercive, statist positions?
Our polling campaign tool addresses the exceptions your friends make. Thus far we’ve constructed arguments for…
Two more “exceptions” will be addressed this month. And more than a dozen polling campaigns are in the works.
Now that we’ve corrected the navigation issue for libertarian petition signers…
Evaluate our arguments. Determine whether you can benefit from sharing them with people you know. We’ve created a special sharing tool you can use for this purpose. It has unique features, designed so that you can see the results of your educational outreach. You can use this tool to…
- Hand-select friends with whom you want to share our polling questions.
- Customize the boilerplate message you send to them, if you wish.
- Return to see who accepted your invitation, and…
- Follow how they responded to the questions!
This tool allows you to pursue each of the three mission goals…
- Share the Zero Aggression Principle with other people
- Locate and activate libertarians
- Move people in a voluntaryist direction
Do these goals appeal to you, in part or in whole? If so, please start by inspecting one of the following campaigns, signing the petition, and then sharing it with others…
And if you like what you see, please give generously to help our development efforts. In fact, if there’s an “exception” you’d like to see us address, mention it in the comments section of the secure contribution form.
ZAP The State and have a nice day,
Jim Babka & Perry Willis
Zero Aggression Project