5 potent insights for libertarians and the “libertarian curious” Retweet
Ideologies are driven by enemy creation. When a libertarian is confronted with the “fear of the day” how do they respond? After all, during the “breaking news” stage we rarely have complete and accurate facts. Time tends to prove libertarians correct. In the meantime, we’re still going to get the question, “What would you do?”
Perry Willis and Jim Babka, Zero Aggression Project co-creators, observed that libertarians use powerful knowledge shortcuts to produce quick answers and incredibly accurate analysis. They have penned 92 (and counting) Mental Levers that give YOU “just the right words” or best methods to deploy in these situations. Use these Levers to make a strong impression on your friends.
- What should you do if a statist challenges you about the homelessness problem? Should you deploy the Golden Rule of Ideas.
- If a statist uses a study to support his or her views, should you engage in a war of competing studies? Consider the alternative.
- What is the main weapon statism uses against you? How can you protect yourself?
- When you make intellectual progress with a statist friend, what happens when they leave your presence?
- Do perceptions of beauty drive politics and partisan preference? You might be surprised.
ZAP The State and have a nice day.
Zero Aggression Project