Sociopaths care mainly about themselves, feel little or no empathy for others, and have no qualms about harming others to achieve their goals. Politics attracts and encourages sociopathic behavior. Indeed, many have speculated that Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton lack empathy and are willing to harm others to achieve their goals.
But is a lack of conscience in the pursuit of power just a problem for the candidates?
We have a Mental Lever mini-article that addresses this question. Read it, then render your verdict using our new voting slider.
By Perry Willis and Jim Babka
KEY CONCEPT: Politics is inherently sociopathic.
A sociopath feels no empathy. Now consider people’s political behavior. They…
- Vote for politicians who initiate force
- Delight when their partisan enemies lose
- Feel no sympathy for people who must submit to policies they hate
- Endorse State actions they would normally consider criminal
In short, voters feel no empathy for the losing side. Instead, they actually feel joy when force is initiated against the minority view. This is sociopathic.
Reject this depravity. Embrace empathy-based Zero Aggression.
- Don’t initiate force, personally or politically
- Limit government to defensive force only
- Even voting should be for self-defense only, not to impose things on people against their will
If this viewpoint attracts you then please join us. Subscribe! And share this page with others!
–END of Mental Lever–
- Tell us what you think about this mini-article using our new voting slider!
- Please also consider sharing this article on Facebook or other social media. Remember, you can invite your friends to vote.
ZAP The State and have a nice day,
Perry Willis & Jim Babka
Co-creators, Zero Aggression Project