Never let a good crisis go to waste. That’s the #statist “power creep axiom.” Retweet
Is it unreasonable to oppose small grants of power to The State to achieve reasonable goals? What could possibly be wrong with granting small powers to do small beneficial things? See how we answer this question in our latest Mental Lever.
Are fears of even modest State growth reasonable?
By Jim Babka & Perry Willis
AFTER you check out this new Mental Lever, here’s how YOU can create a Post-statist society…
The new Zero Aggression Project has three important yet overlooked objectives…
- Share the Zero Aggression Principle with every person on planet Earth.
- Locate and activate those who already self-identify as libertarians.
- Move everyone in a voluntaryist direction.
In our most recent count, the new Zero Aggression Project has 1,924 engaged subscribers. You can help increase this number and have a large marginal impact in this launching stage with these simple steps…
- Help us do #2 by forwarding this email to two friends who range from voluntaryist to “libertarian-leaning.” Ask them to subscribe, because they’re far more likely to join if you actually ask them!
- Join 3,820 others and Like our Facebook page. Click today, and you’ll see this blog post there. Please SHARE it on your timeline!
- The Zero Aggression Project monthly budget is merely $4,350. Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution.