Are politicians so clever that they can use violence for good? Retweet
Statists believe they can initiate force so precisely that it will, on balance, deliver more good than harm. But think about this…
What normally happens when you threaten people?
They usually defend themselves. Our latest Mental Lever examines the matter. We show how statist violence begets more violence. We provide examples and analysis in a mere 279 words. Check it out…
Does initiated force solve problems or beget more violence?
By Jim Babka & Perry Willis
The new Zero Aggression Project has three important yet overlooked objectives…
- Share the Zero Aggression Principle with every person on planet Earth.
- Locate and activate those who already self-identify as libertarians.
- Move everyone in a voluntaryist direction.
We first need to build a base of 100,000 engaged subscribers. In our most recent count, the new Zero Aggression Project has 1,709 (-263) engaged subscribers. You can help increase this number and have a large marginal impact in this launching stage with these simple steps…
- Help us do #2 by forwarding this email to two friends who are voluntaryists or even “libertarian-leaning.” Ask them to subscribe, because they’re far more likely to join if you actually ask them!
- Join 3,673 others and Like our Facebook page.
- The Zero Aggression Project monthly budget is merely $4,350. Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution.